Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone found a gold coin:shrug:

I've found two in my 40+ years. I'm still looking for that good old American gold coin.

Found this 1945 Mexican DOS Peso in our city park about 35 year ago.

Peso-_Gold.jpg

Found this 1/10th oz 1979 Krugerrand that was a necklace at a swimming hole about 15 years ago. Sorry, just got the scanned picture.

krugerand.jpg

#1 on my bucket list. Steve found one I believe.

Dug this one, 1945 mounted on the gold ring in a play area. I might add that I had taken a friend along with his detector & I was helping him learn the hobby. I told him to slow down and get as close to the metal play structure as he can. I was checking his "done areas" & right along the play iron pipes the ring showed up. Low & slow I say.

jl0vhl.jpg

Those are all nice gold coins. Especially the last one. I would have had to change my pants if I had of found that.

Here’s mine $5.00 half eagle I’m the lucky one found one first year of detecting!! It was mounted on a money clip story coming in treasure magazine