Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has anyone ever nugget hunted the Majuba Mts. in Nevada?

Just got back from a nugget huntng trip to the Majuba Mts. What are your thoughts about this place and did you find anything?

I had a great experience, saw lots of great spots, but for the life of me, I sure can't figure out why there is gold there at all. Shale...hummmmm....looks like a fantastic hoax if you ask me, but anyway, I did ask a few of the locals I bumped in to and got to hunt an old mining site, lots of potential for artifacts there. Two flat tires on my friend's truck proved to be just alittle too much for him and I could see the excitement fade rather quickly.

That is a good but well hunted area. There has been plenty of nuggets found there in the past, with the newer detectors out they are still finding some. Just be carefull because much of the area is claimed up.

My buddy and a group of 20 others just got back from a 3-day hunt. Out of all of them, only 1 found a small nugget. Looks to me like this spot is pretty well hunted out.