Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has any one tryed the pocket uniprobe?

Hi Short Digger
The pocket probe is a neat bit of gear.It makes target recovery a lot easier:bouncy:.I don't hunt without it anymore.It can hit a coin as deep as 5inches.When you waive it over a target, it can give you a pretty fair idea how deep your target is, via it's audio response.
The only thing that I would suggest is,That if you what to purchase one' get the probes coil hard wired directly into the probes housing.The set up that it has is fragile and won't take any sideways pressure, despite the fact that it looks like it would be something that is designed to fit on your belt.I had mine break a couple of times just after I got it, and this was Detector Pro's suggestion to fix the problem. I think that Detector Pro will do this for you at no charge; but check at the place you purchase from before you buy.
Cheers.
Mick Evans.