Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God's Blessings be many! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks everyone! I am at home, as Ma didn't get up in time to get ready and go to my granddaughter's for Thanksgiving Dinner....just slow in everything I do and never feel well but God is still good to me in many, many ways! Thank You God that I am alive and have shelter, food and a car when I can get out and go somewhere! Oh, and a few clothes to wear for I don't need very many when I mostly live each day in my PJ's! More comfortable! :) Love ya all! :cheekkiss: :angel: Ma

Thank you Bro Martin! I will enjoy not being out shopping on Black Friday for those crowds will be awful! :lol: I so wish I had gotten up earlier and been able to see my granddaughter and the family....kind of feel bad about it, for I haven't seen them in a long time! But with not knowing the streets and all the steps they have for me to climb and I don't see well to drive at night; therefore, I don't go anywhere very often! Old stay at home Ole Lady, Ma! :cry: :angel: Ma