Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy New Year to all my best friends here on the forum! We are hoping

Sunny

the roads will be clear enough for us to be able to leave about 5:00 in the morning. I went all week long without falling, that is until today! I was on a ski lift by myself, and when it came time to get off of the thing, I was gettig off, and I guess I was a bit slow................so the edge of the lift gave me a bit of a push............and down I went. The only thing it hurt was my pride, but I skied to the bottom of the hill and did it three more times, so I would not be afraid to do it again. It was 8 degrees today, and the wind was blowing like crazy. Each time I came down, I had to stop and defog my goggles! I hope we get out of here okay, and I will NOT miss this place. Also, I think I will be telling Scott he can come whenever with who ever he wants, but this will likely be my last visit to Breckenridge, at least snow skiing. I did talk to one local and he said in the spring and summer the fishing is great! Now I would go for that trip for sure!

Anyway, love and Happy New Year to everyone who reads this! We made it thru another year! :cheers:

The best in the New Year to y'all down there, if you get there! I heard about the storm where you are, be careful or that global warming will freeze yer buns;)

Hey......misery welcomes company ya know ! :biggrin: Be careful driving home Sunny.......don't be in a hurry. All the best to you dear friend and the family ! :)

n/t

I do not envy you..... driving that distance in the snow. Just how long a trip is it anyway?

Calm seas

Mikie

we drive it straight through! Can be tough, but there are ten of us, and we are driving our Expedition and Tahoe (which I just gave to my oldest grandson, Jordan for Christmas). Right now we are in Kansas.....Roads started clearing up around Denver. Christi (my oldest daughter) is driving. Ben is in the front seat with her, and Jordan in in the back. I have the whole middle seat to myself, so I am laying down and catching up a bit! Ben keeps asking us every hour how much longer we have until we get home. I finally taught him to read the GPS........I think it depressed him! He laid down on his pillow in hopes of at least sleeping through a couple of hours of it! It helps me to be able to lay down too! Just another little adventure, and Ben said it's the best trip he has ever been on. He is quite the little snowboarder. Photos later on! We have the cruise set, everyone must wear seatbelts, and of course having Ipods helps to be entertaining! Talk to you soon. :)

pretty good, as I have some of my children and grandchildren with me as we are driving! Only trouble is,......I have to have more frequent bathroom stops, ..........comes with the territory of getting older! :lol: Maybe we can all get together this year again! :)

really pamper me and make me fix a bed in the backseat and rest all the way home. If we get too tired, we will spend the night somewhere on the road, but if this is anything like the other trips, we'll drive all the way in! It was a good time, just getting away and FINDING my snow I wanted so bad. But, after a week, I can see where some of you would get tired of it. Plus, it never got higher than 14degrees the whole time we were there. Locals even said this was unusual for this time of year! Well send photos soon! Tell Gracie HNY, and can't wait to meet you guys someday! :)