Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Mothers Day to all MOTHERS!

Hope yours was great ma.
Thank you, Mike! Not so much--still settling in & not so easy for Tami nor me! Susan bought me a Smart Phone which isn't easy for me to use as my memory is failing from all the PAIN! Tami trying to keep up with my Medical Supplies & Food needs--holes in teeth make eating difficult! Did get my oxygen started & using it & a new bedroom commode--already used--poor Tami finally I could get relief & cleaned up by her! Hey! I tell it like it is! Provided by my Medicare INS! A Hosp bed & uplift chair is ordered--won't be delivered until end of May! But Tami stacked cushions & etc under upper end of bedframe under mattress so my roll-away-bed could be higher to help my back & be able to sleep better--First night sleeping in my BIG Chair was awful--kept us all awake because I hurt & couldn't sleep! Sleeping better now BUT bed & chair are already ordered & paid for by me! May need them later on more so because of my brittle bones--Compression Fractures---TERRIBLE!! God knows & meets my needs when needed! Thanks again! You are always appreciated to help & keep me informed! God Bless! Ma