Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I would let you chase me until I caught you if I were 20 years younger and at least that much lighter in weight and able to bear children again, but alas this ole lady is a grandma and great-grandma and my baby days are over! :D

Just kidding of course, as I'm sure, if you're serious in finding a nice, sweet Christian wife, be praying in earnest and ask God, for He will meet your every need! ! :)

Good Luck & God Bless!

Betty

I would like to meet someone that is at least 35 to 40 yrs old, but God has someone out there for me. Like you said, I should pray about it. And on the other hand, 1 Corinthians 7: 8, 9 says: Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Russ

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet (mate) for him. Now, if God said it, he didn't mean for man or woman to live alone, but if we are dedicated in serving the Lord like Paul said then it is better to stay single so we can keep our minds completely upon serving Him the best we can without being hindered by being a husband, wife or father and mother! Pray for guidance and God will lead you and let you know what He wants for you!

God Bless!
Betty