Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Father's Day to all you great guys out there who are wonderful fathers and father figures. And remember, ..if you

Sunny

had daughters, you were the first man in her life, and she loves you dearly! Mine had to leave me way to soon, but I still remember him, his touch, his kiss, his stories, and even his particular scent. I miss him so much! But to the rest of you, I hope your Father's Day is all you hoped it would be! Love to you All, Sunny :)

It has sorta been quiet around here lately, and everyone is behaving themselves...no one stirring the pot! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

Thank You Sunny , I am not expecting much today , only time will tell , I made sure they did right for mothers day so who knows ...
Still planting here , got almost 16,000 foot of row crops in on my small patch mostly squash , pumpkins and cukes , and other odd veggies for the house .
Bill G.
the wannabe farmer

n/t

me on my toes and a joy to be around. They still keep me going. Good to see you posting again. George-CT

will be the last of my grandchildren! I would rather have girls any day than all boys! Mine were pretty good girls, and the grandchildren is where my heart is! I will try and update some photos soon. I'm trying to keep up better now. Some days better than others!:)

Alice cooked at the breakfast and I moved the auction items around..

It was a good time.
Got a phone call from all three kids so it does not get much better

Fair winds

Mikie

each one of them is enough. Did I hear you mention in a post that your son has bought a farm up your way, or did I dream it? :) Send Alice my love! :cheekkiss: