Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Easter, all my friends on the forum! :) Right now

Sunny

is what I call the calm before the storm. Just as with many of you, very soon now my house will be invaded by Easter Egg seeking little ones, and chocoholics (which runs in my family)! I will have four small enough to hunt Easter Eggs, and be content with what they get. All the others are the grown ups, including Scott, who will seek the golden egg. Scott said since he was broke, he needed to find it! The golden egg has twenty dollars in it, and then all the others have anything from a few pennies, to five dollars. This makes the hunting fun.

I laugh out loud watching the grown ups try to find the prize egg! Hopefully, I will have photos to share later on, and hope you all will do the same.

It's a beautiful day here in Arkansas with the high being in the upper seventies! The Easter Bunny sure did spend some time here that's for sure.

The only thing wrong with today, is that everyone had some place else to visit before they make it to my house, and by the time they do, they are literally bouncing off the walls from all the sugar they have consumed.

Again, Happy Easter, and share a story later if you get a chance, about your Easter Sunday!

:) Sunny

A little bit of disappointment here this weekend. Our daughter, who lives in Calgary, was supposed to come out for Easter. However, little Timothy, our grandson, has been running a fever and coughing a lot. With alice slated to go in on the 26th for her new hip, we felt that it would be best if she was exposed to as few bugs as possible. :) [other than me of course].

So, it is just us this weekend. :(

sunny skies

M

n/t