Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy days :detecting:

konabikemike

Got out today and didn't use my crutch for the hip .getting better fast .so this is my second official trip out with the T2.got all this in a soccer field in St Thomas south of London.I used the reservse discrim method and here is what I got .never missed one target and got some with aluminuim garbage mixed in .the T2 rocks if you use this method .the T2 hit the nickles as they are 57 and high tone.all the dimes and quarters bounced around and give a high tone.Ground was 87,mid to high mineral read out,discrim set to 21 and four tones used all metal and then checked all good targets for the tone and target number.the all metal mode threshold set at -7 to keep it smooth and quit .all this in two hours over 7 dollars.Oh and a silver Pinky ring as well plus a ornimental plate with gold plating on it and lots of coosion on the back[looks like zinc corrosion] might be from a Horse's bridle.just a guess.
One tonnie
Three loonies
Seven quarters
Three dimes
Four nickles
Eleven pennies
One silver pinky ring

I hope you have a heavy duty/high capacity finds pouch. Looks like you will need one.
Great finds:thumbup: