Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Birthday!

Sunny

August 1, 2005

I wake today, with a heavy heart.
My eyes fly open with a start.
The feeling I

n/t

You have nailed it so appropriately! What is left to say. The philosopher lies when he says that "Time heals all things." It just "ain't" so. But what IS so, is that every time I see you, and hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you, I see, hug, kiss and tell the precious embodiment of momma.

You are right; she is "so proud." You carry on the tradion in her stead, in the classiest most faithful way I could ever imagine. She lives in all of us, but most of all in you.

I reckon it's a 'gender thing.' I don't care. She is near and I know it.

Hebrews 12, verse one references the "cloud of witnesses." That reference is to those who have gone on before us. A witness is one who sees. So she DOES see us, at least from time to time. I honestly believe that she is pleased with what she sees--especially in you.

Thank you for the beautiful poem. It is a blessing. I'll call you tonight. <><

Through it all, I will be there to help shoulder the burdens and, I am...

Your brother supreme,

Johnboy

n/t