Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Birthday to you....

4EverHis102399

TreasureDigger! You may be a year older but you are still prettier than a speckled pup! Wishing a dear friend a blessed day and year!

Thank you, Liz! I appreciate the birthday wishes... and the flattery will get you, well, whatever you want! LOL Yep, this is the big 5-0!!! In spirit I still feel 23 but my body and memory scream something totally different. And this ole "speckled pup" has got plenty of lines, cellulite, and developing wrinkles that would put me in the category of an old bloodhound.

My son has bought a new house and it looks like I'll be spending the morning helping him paint. Of course I'll have to wrap that up in time to get back home to watch football! Looks like I'll be helping him a lot on the house. It's a house that is over 100 years old in a nearby historic district and it will have to be maintained at a level that I'm not used to out here in the country!

I know that I owe you a reply to a message on FB! Hopefully, I will get around to doing that tonight (unless I'm in heart attack mode over the football game, which just might be the case).

Thanks again, my friend!
Lisa

Thanks Travis! I appreciate it!

Lisa

God Bless you today Lisa on your special day and May the next 50 be just as fruitful! :)

Happy Birthday Lisa, Many blessings to you this day and all the ones that follow! :clapping:

Thank you, Greg!

Lisa

Thanks Mike! You have one coming up right behind me. :)

Lisa

Thanks Ma!

Lisa