Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL!" :)

n/t

on the old folks now.

A strong young man at a construction site was bragging that he could
outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making
fun of one of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had enough.
"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is,"
he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a
wheelbarrow over to that building that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see you do it."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles.
Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right, dumb ass, get in."

n/t

n/t

I know we hate to see them come so fast now, but on the plus side, Its good to be on this side of the grass. I'll take all the birthdays I can get. Your out there bouncing around like a young buck enjoying life. Thats as it should be. Hope you have many many more.

George-CT

banner0101.gif

Sunny is off mending and Sheila is a pretty busy lady and frankly, some of these guys need a womans touch. I do all I can to control Wayne and Fred but they get pretty playful when the cats away. Of course Wayne is one of the cats so he gets out of hand and needs to be sent to his room occasionally:thumbup:

n/t

I have seen old 40 year olds and young 80 year olds. Having a 92 year old mother that has never let anything hold her back has inspired me I guess.

I have now beat my father and youngest brother by 29 years each. Getting old is just fine with me:rofl:

have a bunch of projects that I want to get done before the snow flys. I have enlarged two beds. It is the only place I get much sun in my yard and the soils absolutely sucks. It is like beach sand.

I had to strip all the sod out. Turn it all over to loosen it up, to get a pickup load of mulch and spread it. Then I had to turn it all in and then go get another load and top cover it, four loads in all.

Next spring I will fold it in again and plant it. Then I will cover it with wood chips and put the electric fence up. I am tired but I have just started on another one in front.

[attachment 106989 IMG_8241_1.jpg]

[attachment 106990 landscape1.jpg]

[attachment 106991 landscape2.jpg]

[attachment 106992 landscape3.jpg]

n/t

n/t

This garbage about owning a home........sometimes I wonder. The list keeps getting longer.:surrender:

n/t