Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Many hope today is filled with blessings for you. God bless.

many different ways, but I just say, Get thee hence, satan, I am God's child and you have no control over me.....In case, ya think I have it easy most of the time....not soooo for the devil never wants me or any child of God to have peace and rest...but we can look upon Jesus and walk in His light and make it through each test and trial with Him, for He cares for us! Amen! :angel: Ma

Happy Birthday young lady :). Hope your Special Day was all you hoped it would be. May God richly bless you in your coming year.

Have a Blessed Birthday Ma!

to be nearer to my sister than I would truly be blessed in the next year, but patience is in order and in God's timing all things are done! Amen! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

to detect down here - we have been doing things with the house a lot. There is no landscaping , which is perfect, so Nancy has a blank canvas to work with.
Praying for your house deal also, steve

you will find them around the neighborhood and in Louisiana so go get the gold and silver when you can go :detecting: It is waiting for you....anyway I hope so! :thumbup: Thanks for the prayers concerning my health and house! :) :angel

you and I are over the hill I can remember when sodas were 5 cents,now I have one foot on a skate board and the other one on a banana peel:rofl:oh my, oh my just seen my life flash before my eyes.hope things will turn your way,may the lord be you ,soon we will be on the other side:blink: