Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!!!…….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
May this day and every day be filled with blessing for you.

n/t

Thanks,me son! I had a great day...my daughter Susan brought me a necklace gift, a beautiful birthday card and a chocolate cake with yellow icing on white icing...my favorite color! I had my sister to come while Susan went for our lunches and she stayed after Susan left. We went to find the storage unit that she would need to move her things in before she can buy a place and move in! She will be back there Friday to get her unit paid for and store a few things she can get in her car until she and her son can move what she needs moved! She may have her place sold and will be getting ready to move after finding a place to move into! The Lord has really been with her since her husband passed away March 29th and has accomplished a lot with the help of others who have offered to help and are! I am very tired, as I went shopping yesterday, along with renewing my driver's license and with a blessed day, I am just overly tired but Thankful for the Happy Birthday greetings on here and Facebook!! I wish all God's Blessings upon one and all! God Bless! Ma

Thanks Travis and bless your heart 40 is a good age, but alas I'm not there any more and 40 years of age I don't feel! LOL!! My pic on face book shows my age and how tired and sick I look and am these days! This old lady is no longer young! SAD!! :goodnight: God Bless! Ma

Thanks Bill....looks like I'm getting younger and 38 would put me back to when I still had my youngest daughter to raise...I was 32 when she was born....so glad I haven't anyone now to take care of but me and I don't do a very good job of that! LOL!! Hope you are well and doing okay and prayers for you and family and for my family to know Jesus before it is forever too late! This world has gone crazy with all the evil that satan is working in it, through those who listen to him and do his bidding for destroying the world and causing more people to go into the Lake of Fire! Even my oldest daughter, Susan, believes that every god is one God, Who is love and won't condemn anyone because they don't know Jesus or couldn't know Him years ago....She says she has read the Koran and it isn't much different than our Bible or what the Hindus and others believe as their god! So sad because she is confused as the sinful world is! Oh, help me, Lord Jesus, to have Your Words and Godly knowledge to witness to her without ending up in an argument as we seem to do about Christianity, God Jehovah and Obama, to whom we definitely disagree on the way he does things! Thank You, Holy Spirit for Your guidance and help in speaking the truth written in Your Holy Word! Amen! God Bless! Ma