Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hanna hurricane hits South Texas

C.J.M.

Well we missed the main part of the hurricane which hit 90--110 mph,but nice rain near two inches of rain.Looks like a few more hours of possible more rain ------ :yikes: my emergency Radio just went OFF Tornado west of us has been seen moving northwest and it came out of No where there was very calm weather there:look:
Just got my paper this a.m. and it did not surprise me as to what it said Our local Rest Home there were 103 cases of Covid-19 among residents and Staff at the 200 -bed facility Rest Home.All employees that tested positive will remain in a appropriate quarantine:eek:.Someone needs to be accountable for this ,this could been avoided if common sense was used and So it is until the next one happens---Test,Test,Test :stretcher:

Well we missed the main part of the hurricane which hit 90--110 mph,but nice rain near two inches of rain.Looks like a few more hours of possible more rain ------ :yikes: my emergency Radio just went OFF Tornado west of us has been seen moving northwest and it came out of No where there was very calm weather there:look:
Just got my paper this a.m. and it did not surprise me as to what it said Our local Rest Home there were 103 cases of Covid-19 among residents and Staff at the 200 -bed facility Rest Home.All employees that tested positive will remain in a appropriate quarantine:eek:.Someone needs to be accountable for this ,this could been avoided if common sense was used and So it is until the next one happens---Test,Test,Test :stretcher:

Prayers for the SICK to recover quickly & for God to forgive us & heal our land by ending this Covid-19 VIRUS DISEASE! Please let us ask God to forgive all of us for all sins we have committed; so He will Hear & Forgive us of our Trespasses & Sins! Whether caused by mankind only or through God as punishment upon our sinful nation & world, He will forgive & Heal us BUT when repentant & sorrowful for what we have done to His liile Innocent babies by shedding their blood & tearing them apart to sell their Organs & body parts for Greedy Filthy Lucre (MONEY) which the Republic of China are forcing done! So, therefore, God is using China & the Corona Virus for punishment until we repent & worship Him in Spirit & in Truth like the Bible says we should for all to be well with our Nation & our SOULS! God's Righteousness blesses nations but Sins our a reproach to any nation! God is in control & satan can only curse us & our lands that he is allowed to do by Jehovah God , Who is Almighty & Reigns Supreme! PLEASE PRAY, for the sincere prayers of the faithful saints avails much! AMEN! Ma