Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hallelujah

These are such incredible performances. I could watch then over & again w/o getting tired of hearing them. We are so blessed to have such peace loving people in this world. God knows there are too many perpetuating evil around the globe. This awesome music makes me want to love others more than myself. Much of this world needs to sit down & listen to what God has to tell them through this wonderful music.

Cannot hear it but I really love to listen to the Hallelujah Chorus and Amazing Grace and they are so beautiful and filled with the Holy Spirit of God! Amen! :angel: Ma

It sometimes happens with PC's that the mute boy yon is automatically turned on when clicking on a link for YouTube videos.

It's amazing that the words 'I' chose in answering Ma Betty were 'button' ...NOT 'boy yon'. One feature of the Apple iPad tablets is the 'Auto Correct' feature when typing. If you don't check your work before printing or posting, you sometimes end up with something that makes the writer look as if they've been living too close to the liquor bottle. Father always said "A Word To The Wise Is Sufficient". He was talking to me too...ha. As far as some PC's having an auto mute button, that was primarily older forms of windows; which never really performed as it was suppose to anyway. Many newer versions of windows was superior but still a kazillion miles away from what it should have been. One of the many down-falls of windows computers is that two years after you bought it, you were taking it to the repair shop to get it to work properly & spending an enormous amount of money to keep the old horse alive a while longer. How do I know this? My college degree was in design & operation of PC'c & Information Systems. After all these years, I've come to realize that Apple had it right all along. If only I had listened.