Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hallelujah I made it---Thank you LORD:thumbup:

C.J.M.

Terrible experience ,lots of damages,but not the house all trees about gone.Will take a month to clean up,but the worse thing now is the Fire ants and mosquito's:yikes:Good thing I had a generator it was very hard to find gas and ice.Houston lost lots of lives due to high waters.Everything was shut down for 6 days,but the good Lord sent a" Southern Baptist" crew to help out folks with damaged trees and I was glad to see them:clapping:It will take at least a month to clean up around here there is tons of limbs and debris.
We have a new member of the family "Rocky the Rooster" he just wandered in our yard during the hurricane,very handsome rooster I must say:laugh:He loves it here,but we have two wiener dogs and two cats,plus a bird:shrug:Thank you for your prayer guys.

n/t

Praise God for sparing you, yours' and your home from the worst, for so many lost lives and everything! Our Lord is our strength and help in being able to endure and overcome all things even eternal death! Thank You Lord Jesus for Your saving grace that forgives us of all our repentant sins! AMEN, for God is GOOD! Ma