Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hag a great weekend.

7centsworth

I took off Friday , so I got to spend three days with my family. I love being with my wife and daughter. I took Loren on her first indian relic hunt. It was also the first time I had been in years. Loren found her first arrow head and then she found a half of one. They are the one on top right and the one right below it. We also went geocaching and that took us to by some antique stores and we had to go in them. And then today I went metal detecting. I have been wanting to detect this house for about four years but I thought no one lived there. Today I was door knocking and the first three houses no one was home. Then I drive by this house and someone was setting on the porch . I was thinking yes finally. The man let me hunt and it is going to be a good yard .I don't think he drives that is why there has never been a car there. I hunted for about an hour and dug several coins including a couple of whatz its. I did not even hunt the whole front yard yet. The earring is stamped 925 and four of the coins are Wheaties.

That is awesome Travis. I'm so glad you got to spend some special time with Loren, she'll remember that day for the rest of her life. Congrats on the finds Travis, and please let us all know if you find any more items in that yard. God Bless my friend and say "hi" to Liz for us!

Whats the date on the old Mexican coin?

I think it is a 190? I found it on google it is a Mexicana centavo.

n/t

Nice finds. Arrow heads are sweet. :beers:

Good to see you again Da Yooper. Miss seeing your post.