Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had to say goodbye today!

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
to one of our long time loved pets. Buddy was a great pet to us the last 11 years. He will be missed by us all. :sad walk:
[attachment 280208 Buddy.jpg]

They really get next to your heart, don't they. I'm sorry for your sadness.

SO SORRY ABOUT BUDDY,I KNOW THE HURT & PAIN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.THOSE PUPS ARE JUST LIKE KIDS,MINE ARE 5 YEARS OLD I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT "CHILI MAC" OR "ABBY":cry:SO SAD TO HEAR THIS :cry:

going through some pics in my storage shed a few years ago and stumbled across a picture of my dog Muddy. He was looking up at me and looked like he was smiling and you could see the Love in his eyes. Choked me up a little. He was half German Sheperd and half Coyote. Smart dog and very protective. Time will heal the loss but the memories will always be close. Hang in there.:goodnight:

I took it from my ex when I moved out,it is in a picture frame on the wall,Not far from me,I see it every day.Rocky was a Shih-Tzu,a smaller breed of dog,but an elephant-sized heart full of love.August 27th,2007,is when he slipped off to the Rainbows Bridge,and he will stay there waiting for me,until I show up.......He loved ice cream,riding in my truck,and going for long walks.I unashamedly cried like a baby,my ex did too,on the day he had to leave us...He was a brave little guy,trusting and loving us right to the end.....I am tearing up right now,as I remember my BEST LITTLE BUDDY,as I very affectionately came to call him........:cry::(:sadwalk:.........

Yes, our pets sure do get inside our hearts with their love for us and ours for them, so we grieve and cry real tears when they must leave us...I know I cried deeply for a week and then occasionally in the memory of my deaf and white, long-haired blue-eyed cat, Tony who had kidney disease and left me broken-hearted in 1997 but God gives us comfort and peace even in the loss of our beloved animals! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sorry to hear that. Me and my dog are detecting buddies.

Its hard losing a beloved pet. God has given us great gifts in our pets and unfortunately in this world all things are temporary. Sorry for the lose Mike.