Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had quite a storm here for a while with strong winds moving the falling leaves and rain in all directions...but...

Ma Betty in MO

Praise the Lord it is sunny but still very windy and He answered my prayers concerning quieting the storm! Winds were up to 45 miles per hr according to weather report on TV for my area! Thank You, Jesus for peace in the storms! Amen! :angel: Ma

:clapping:THE WEATHER REPORT IN ILL. .. 2 DEAD & 27 INJURED ... 27 STATES TO BE AFFECTED..PRAISE GOD THAT YOU ARE ALL RIGHT..:clapping:

tornado warnings, 70 MPH winds, sideways rain, tornado sirens were going. Damage and power outages wide spread but we are OK here.

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
tornado warnings, 70 MPH winds, sideways rain, tornado sirens were going. Damage and power outages wide spread but we are OK here.

Here in Walker, we has nearly a foot of standing water in our back yard. Finally the storm drains caught up and it all drained away.

tornadoes until after I had posted.....sure glad it wasn't that bad where I am! Two cities in IL and other cities and states really were hit hard with lots of horrible damages! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma

Okay here too. Forecast was pretty hyped up for us.

Yeah..here in West Mich we got all our leaves back in the yard...it was as if nobody did any raking at all the last 2 weeks...such is the futility of yardwork...I got out and hunted twice yesterday in that mess, wind so strong it was whistling through the coil, big sideways rain that hit like gravel...makes a person feel very powerless and prayerful in those big storms..
Mud

Yeh, know what you mean, as I only have one Dogwood Tree and still have Oak leaves from all the Pin Oaks around me...useless right now to do anything outdoors, as the wind is still making the trees dance and leaves are still coming down, everywhere! :blink: :angel: Ma

Glad you, Liz and Loren are okay....never know when storms of severe force will suddenly rise up and cause great damages like in IL and other states but God is in control, so let us lean on and trust in Jesus more and more, for He cares for and will take care of us with protection and provisions! Amen! :angel: Ma