Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had my spine injection,yesterday.........

warthog

.they gave me some kind of sedative to take 30 minutes before my 'pincushion' procedure,and whatever it was it made me:wacko:........Dr. put the needles into three different spots in my spine,and injected meds.first two were not too bad-The last one,he found THE ONE that has been causing all my fits:rant:,he said before he went into it'Bear with me,we are going into the one I think is the worst one',.......When he got that needle in there,it was obvious REAL QUICK:shocked::surprised::thumbdown:YES,THAT WAS THE ONE!!!!!I grabbed the table and shrieked like a little girl.That's when Dr. said 'we are done',to which I said 'AMEN!!!!!'........They showed me just how far he went into my spine,and only thing I can say is,I am glad I couldnt watch,looked like 1-1/2 inches at least.
This morning,I am still hurting pretty good,but I CAN tell the difference,already..........:thumbup:

My sister, Carolyn, had the same procedure more than once and she can sympathize with you, but she couldn't take anything to kill the pain, as she is very allergic to pain meds which make her really sick, nauseous and shakey, so the needles were used without much deadening of the nerves...only something smeared on her back to help! She has done very well after her treatments and they last a year or more! Prayers for your treatment to work and that you will be doing better concerning your back problems for a long, long time! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma