Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had help from my daughter, Tami, her friend, my sister and grandson-in-law...and great-grandson

Missouri--Ma Betty

moving boxes down from height but don't know where to go with them, as I go through and discard some stuff while keeping the sale items! Still long ways to go and only 3 weeks until Auction but getting there! I see breathing room now in hopefully of being prepared for sale day! We are all tired and my daughter and I with health problems feel it the most....just can't keep going until we rest more than most! Loved seeing my daughter because it has been almost 4 years, neither one of us have the strength to travel very far and do live quite far from each other! God is good and my hope is being ready when May 13th arrives with no rain but a nice day for those who come and, hopefully, will buy and pay a decent price for my goodies! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Glad they came to help. Don't overdo it though.

Good News Ma Betty. I'm so glad you could see your daughter again. What a wonderful blessing that is for you. Who knows? Maybe ... just maybe this is God's will for you to lead you in a new direction where you can wittness for Him? We never know but we trust Him ever step of the way. God bless my friend.

Thanks Mike but I am having open house Sunday and this place is a mess with stacked boxes everywhere waiting for sorting but they will just have to understand that this is what we do when getting ready for an auction! :lol: :angel: Ma

Thank you Bro Martin and, yes, I believe this is why I am selling everything so I can be free to go were He sends me and have the stress of a home and yard care off me with some money to spend without worrying how I am going to pay my bills and also this will help my sister by me living with her and helping her by providing some money to help her pay her bills, too! I am looking forward to going to church with her as I can't drive at night and she will do the driving....only thing is that she has an SUV and that's a big step for me to get in her vehicle as I can't lift my legs up very easily but God will provide! Amen! God Bless! :angel: Ma