Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had great Valentines day

TNHunter

I had an eventful day Saturday. I first went to Circuit City GOB sale and picked up new digital camera. They had the wrong sale price on it and I got it $30 cheaper than I was supposed too. I then headed to meet my friends here in East TN for some relic hunting. I had noticed on my arrival that the sheath for Lesche was missing The hunt started out slow as I think I found every shotgun brass on the field. The owner came over and told me he had just tilled a small patch for garden and he wanted me to check it. First swing and I found a brooch like thing. I then hit field again and found a rivet. Next I found a 1935 Buffalo nickel followed by a bullet. I was walking out and thought to myself Lord just give me one more good target to dig. I had only taken a few steps when got solid hit on my M6. I dug a plug and checked hole . Still in there so I took side out of wall. Once I checked it I saw hint of green. I first thought great I have found mountain dew can. As I cleaned the dirt off my heart started to race. I was looking at trigger guard off of a musket. I said a quick thanks to God as He had just answered my prayer. I made it home and went to store with my daughters. I saw penny on the ground and sent the scavengers after it. When they brought it to me it was Wheat penny. I can't ask for a better day!!! I also found a few whatzits and will post pics of those as well. one is lead seal of some sort.

Paul, Great Finds.... box car seal is nice.... I will hit that garden spot tomorrow and find what you missed.... :) Take care and maybe we can get together in a few days to hunt some...good pictures... what camera are you using...Richard

I hit the garden by the creek but only did half nearest house. was muddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new camera is panasonic TZ5. maybe we can hook up this weekend
Paul

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
Paul, Great Finds.... box car seal is nice.... I will hit that garden spot tomorrow and find what you missed.... :) Take care and maybe we can get together in a few days to hunt some...good pictures... what camera are you using...Richard

Whats a box car seal?