Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had Fun With The Wife Today..!!

fastdraw

The wife and I spent the day "Treasure Hunting" we found nothing special. One Silver dime, a pocket watch stem, the side plate of a Cap Gun, lots of clad, etc.. etc.. We took her two worthless dogs.. "I was hoping to lose them in the Nevada Desert" But she packed a great Pic-Nic lunch and we had fun...!!

Attachments

• 20210921_163313.jpg
    20210921_163313.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
The wife and I spent the day "Treasure Hunting" we found nothing special. One Silver dime, a pocket watch stem, the side plate of a Cap Gun, lots of clad, etc.. etc.. We took her two worthless dogs.. "I was hoping to lose them in the Nevada Desert" But she packed a great Pic-Nic lunch and we had fun...!!
You are a lucky couple. Nice hunt, I really like that spoon.

If I suggest coffee as treat the wife will tag along. Today she drove to a nearby small town, grabbed two coffees and came to where I was detecting. Kinda nice just sitting there in lawn chairs watching the combines and tractors rolling by……

If I suggest coffee as treat the wife will tag along. Today she drove to a nearby small town, grabbed two coffees and came to where I was detecting. Kinda nice just sitting there in lawn chairs watching the combines and tractors rolling by……
Wow... You can bribe your with with a cup of coffee. If you add a Danish Pastry maybe you can get her to dig for you

Baby steps……😂

Congrats on you & wifey enjoying the outdoors & finding treasures together! Ma

Wow. That sounds great. Detecting, finding stuff AND spending time with the family. Makes a great day to me. Congratulaions!
Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Fun is what it is all about. My wife isn't interested in detecting, but she will set in a boat with me for hours on end. HH jim tn
pretty much same with me and my wife and our pontoon boat except add the margaritas for her. Maybe I need to give her the Vanquish and five or six margaritas and go detecting with her.