Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had fun today…….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Pete and Sherry were on a road trip and the transmission went out on the RV. So they are stranded about 40 minutes from me while they get it fixed. I invited them to an indoor flea market in Kalamazoo and then this evening they joined us at a church harvest festival for some music entertainment, and then a wonderful turkey dinner with all the trimmings. What a nice time with friends in Christ.

That sounds like fun except for the rv. I'm looking forward to thanksgiving dinner. Since I'm now allergic to any animal with four legs. All I can eat is birds and seafood.

Cut one leg off all of the local cow and pig heard! :thumbup:

Glad you all could get together. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time together. Don't know where I'll be for Thanksgiving.

Glad to hear that you all had fun and nice to be with your friends, again! Hope they are doing okay in their travelling, even though the RV has problems! May God Bless you for giving them a happy time in their troubles and may God Bless them with an RV that is repaired soon and that their travels will be safe and joyful in the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Ma