Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a REAL BAD night last night.............

warthog

Went to bed at 11,2:30AM,my back jolted me WIDE WAKE,with the most intense pain I have ever felt,to the point of me crying like a baby:sadwalk:,really.I was up the rest of the night,Marcia too,rubbing my back,.....I had taken no pain pills the last 2 nights,and it caught up with me....I spent all day in la la land,from a steady diet of Vicodens and muscle relaxers,no church for me,today.Im still in happy land,and have to take more pills before bed....I have refills to get on my pills,to get me thru to my Drs appointment on the 13 th....This pain was just so bad last night,I will be staying on these pills until my Dr appt on the 13 th....I DO NOT want another dose of that unbelievable pain...Pray for me,please..?.Marcia's Church is praying,my sisters,also........Steve.

n/t

Praying for you brother. I also have nerve damage in my back and I know all too well about back pain. I won't do Vicodin anymore because of the horrible side effects. My main pain medication isn't medication at all but a natural solution that helps with pain and heals the body too. It's called Mangosteen and you can only find it in Canada @ Natural Home Cures

been there many times where not even morphine could touch the pain.I am also experiencing pain at night cannot sleep on my left side pain comes on from past operations.

Really hope you get some relief soon.....nothing worse than chronic back pain.Like a previous poster mentioned,natural remedies might be worth a go....i'd try anything to help relieve the pain you are going through and some natural substances work really well.Hope your pain eases soon.

Praying helps, but to have a strong back the stomach muscles need to be strong as well. When lifting something heavy I have to think before hand, bend the knees and tighten the stomach muscles. You can feel it when lifting, everything is working together, supporting the spine.

Some may be to the point where nothing will help, their discs are bulging to where lifting is impossible. Years ago I popped something in my back to the point I was afraid to move it hurt so bad. Now I'm very conscious when working...not doing the stupid macho things I did when I was a young man.

If you have a day when you overwork your back, get in the easy chair with some ice on the area, not heat. Ice will bring the swelling down along with a couple Advil, Aleeve or your favorite anti-inflammatory/pain killer.

You all probably know all this, just thought I'd remind you.

Take care Steve, hope you find relief.