Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a practice this weekend on our flat track.

George-CT

I was following my son around with the camera and caught a few shots. We seldom use the flat track as we let the kids use it.
My son had recently picked up a deal on a 125 Yamaha motocross bike for practice. 2 hours on it, 2007 for $1,500 bucks.

Here are a few shots of it....

The gang getting ready to play....

Shot of the flat track after winter...

A guy trying to make a pass on my son, but loosing it....

Playing with the Yamaha in the corners.

One of our members playing with the FreeStyle jump....

Still cool here but the guys are out getting in shape...

Now, back out doors to drop more tree's down for next winter and the one after. It was 24 here this morning.

Geroge-CT
George-CT

n/t

n/t

That one youngster 'bout got "treed" for sure!!!

Is he as close to slammin into the tree as it looks?

Wow, all around!

Cupajo

one more shot of him just as he cleared the launch ramp. Carrying a lot of speed. No room there not to make it as a face plant in the front of the hill will hurt him and the bike.... the pictures is lousy but it shows you the height and space in between. He needs to be on the back of that hill or close to it. I need to get you a shot when there are 3 of them in the air... No room for mistakes there...

George-Ct

I do motocross thru my kids now. I will take a lap around the track or ride thru the woods, but my 2 herniated disc tell me real fast like
that I'm pushing my luck. I small jump and those disc compress and I'm on the couch for a week or better. I just road ride or quad ride and run like a sane person. Motocross you got to ride it like you stole it.....

George-CT