Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a nice Nor-easter storm pass by this AM

George-CT

I like these off shore storms. Usually a wet snow and it sticks to everything. Really pretty to look at but very heavy. At lot of limbs were coming down all over the place. I grabbed these shots this morning as I went out to open the road up out to the main road.
Though some of you who don't see a lot of snow might enjoy it.

George-CT

in the town of Woodstock, they took a beating with tree limbs. The towns people took a vote not to trim the big old maples and oaks back as it made the town look nice. Well, those 100 year old trees have a lot of tired branches on them and this wet heavy snow brings them down right on the power lines or across the road. Many are as big as trees themselves. My son said there were a lot of trees he had to go around this morning on his way to work. Guess we have another storm looking at us for Friday. That time of year. Royal gets hit alot worst than we do and so does VT Dave. Big problem here is wet snow from off shore and ice. Just enough warmth off the salt water than 30 miles inland as the crow flies, like we are it can go either way or all 3....

George-CT

We felt we got off easy from what they were saying we would get. They were saying 14 inches but it was more like 6 inches here. It look like you guys might of gotten more of it out towards the cape...

are supposed to have a light rain and snow mix this week, but no accumalation! It's supposed to stay in the 40's, and rain all weekend!:(

the first thing I had to do is clear the drive. It was very heavy snow but makes no difference with the snowthrower. It is rough on the small throwers though, clogs the things up but mine handles it fine. It snowed all day yesterday. I have more to do today but have to go vote first

It takes me longer than that to mow my lawn and I have to do that once or twice a week. It is warm then though :D

n/t

about 4" but it packed down to ice on the roads. Dang fools were slidin off the pike at the rate of 10/hour.

n/t