Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a major problem with my T2......

nymohawk

Took the two out for a comparison test. The T2 and the CZ7a.....

Both were deep but in iron laced target areas the T2 did much better?
Now why is that?
The weird part was I would ID a target first with the CZ and then verify with the T2...at times I ID'ed Iron on purpose with the CZ and the T2 verified after digging the item that in fact there was a good item(coin in the hole as well....

Now if the freaking CZ can't ID it or even see it how darn much stuff am I passing up! The T2 was capable of seeing a good item in the same hole or within a couple of inches of it at least it sure seemed that way when I pulled a Merc out of the same darn hole...

Now I'm confused about my CZ I thought I'd never sell her!

NYMohawk

Oh well... The T2 is even lighter than my CZ, and with that kind of power I guess I might learn to get along with the machine!

:starwars:

You having any luck since the fields opened back up or is too cold there now?
And how's that T2 stand working for you? Should I get one?

NYMohawk

The 70 is a great fisher but lacks in the unmasking of iron and mixed targets. So why do you own it as I do when you are detecting and you are not in a high trash area and targets are more seperated the Fisher does its job and is deep but the T2 does the best in iron and high trash and as well in normal hunting.

It has been good here but the winter weather is moving back in. I hope to get out again this week. Up till now either to busy with xmas sales or just been to wet. I gotta get out its killing me driving by all these open fields with no snow on them.

At risk of sounding like a know it all, I think the DD coil does a super job of separating iron from coins. As big as the T2's coil is, I can find good targets real close to trash with the T2. I just have to check different angles. It just isn't the coil, but the fast target response of the T2. I have used Explorers and Sovereigns with the big Sunray coil in trashy spots and I have picked out many coins that were next to trash. The T2 will do the same and this is not to knock a CZ. I have only used my T2 5 or 6 times and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite detectors and I have owned most all of them. I don't just own them, I use them. R.L.

Thanks for your responce I'm sure your right!

I still like my CZ and I'll keep it, I just didn't realize I was missing so much. I've heard that we could have beem missing up to 90 % of the finds available to us. Guess I better get back out there!

NYMohawk

NY Mohawk, that is one neat setup on your CZ. I had a CZ6a and there was hardly any room on the handle under the armrest to mount the Sunray probe. Great looking and I bet it saves alittle on the back. It seems to have all the weight back. I look forward to your T2 posts. R.L.

Its about time detector companies started utilizing technological advances .I mean they have 100 GB Ipods.G.P.S, units that fit in the palm of you're hand laptop computers i think they should be able to do more with less.I know I like older machines to but its more nostalgic than anything to be right forth and honest if I dont swing a T2 I feel like Im leaving stuff behind. Good luck hunting

Keith Southern