Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a little banqet at the club last night. Some one added

George-CT

this sign to the beer station. Hey, we are doing our part to help..

This is my son Andy and his friend Bree, doing their part to help.

Geo

Fine looking lad and a lovely young lady...., Looks as though you did a good job there!! :thumbup:

fair winds

Mikie

n/t

between the club members only. All of them are good riders so they they go at it every Wed night from 5:00 pm till dark. Then come spring we give out awards, plaques, shirts and trophys to them. Fun time up there in summer. Always something going on. We have a few hard core fisherman that are always bringing in
Yellowfin to cook on the grill. We race every Wed, then have the meeting after dark. Gets people there to join in the work load. Yes, Bree is a cute girl and a lot of fun. She and Andy have been friends for along time nad do a lot of quad ridng, and she works as his pit crew at a lot of the races. yet, they are not anything closer than that. He has one, that he really likes, but she don't attend the races because of her work sked. You would like Bree, little work horse, game for anything, no matter how dirty, she is up to the task. Pretty decent rider also on quads.... 4 more weeks and we have our first race of the year open to the public.
We are holding a little BMX bike contest next week for the younger kids. A lot of them can do some great stunts on those little BMX bikes. WE take the procedes and give it to the Central Village Little League as we sponsor their team. Just nice to see the kids off the street and have a safe place to ride and compete.

Geo

Here is one of me out hunting for a Geocache at Uncas Leap. My wife took it of me. I tend to avoid the camera myself.

George-CT

Here is an Eagle who likes fish hooks, we fixed him up and he was quite patient while he was wet and let us untangle the line from his leg, even sat there for a spell and eyeballed us after he was loose, he put up a pretty good fight....for a Yankee :biggrin:
[attachment 120054 Eagle6.jpg]

you guys have gloves on while helping him out? That was very nice of you all to help him, poor thing! Look how Grand he looks!! Thanks for sharing the photo, Wayner! :)