Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a great time,last night!!!...

warthog

At the Oceana County Fair,here in Michigan...Counting Ruthie,there were 6 of us,a small group,but LOTS of music!!......We were supposed to go back tonight,but Mr.Arthritis has decided otherwise:thumbdown:.When Mr.Arthur-itis rears his ugly head,it is indeed a challenge:starwars:dealing with all its wonderful pain-inducing properties:shrug:...But,I will survive....And,it is raining here in Montague,Michigan,and VERY humid,supposed to be near 90, all this next wee....YAY,that means all them smaller lakes we are going to detect:twodetecting::thumbup::fisher::csflag::usaflag::garrett:........:thumbup:,will be NICE AND WARM,UP TO EYEBROW DEPTH....At leadt ONE OF THEM LAKES has a great lost ring story:Seems some motel owners that lived up there,told me this story:'Father's Day,they were swimming in said lake,when husband's ring went 'SAYONARA!!!',when they were coming back out of the H2O,about waist deep....He then said their i surance had covered it,'RING WAS APPRAISED AT $2,500.00'!!!:yikes:Also said they went back out looking for it,'and we took a hard tined RAKE,and raked the bottom,Lookin for it'...:thumbdown::sadwalk:,not good.I will still look for it and others,though..:detecting::twodetecting::thumbup: