Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a great day.

7centsworth

Had a great day at church GOD is awesome!! Then we headed to my wife's Grandma's. She is a sweet woman and still taught sunday school in her 90's until recently. On the way down we stopped by an antique shop that sometimes has metal detecting stuff at one booth. I got two brand new minelab hats for 2.00 a piece. Then came home and got my killer be headphone and my minelab headphones fixed. I was going to go detecting as I have only been about three times all year but it started raining. I don't post much anymore because but I miss it. I hope we can start seeing some more metal detecting related stuff on here. I am not big on food topics. I did find out a couple of months ago I am allergic to almost all meat. So if yall know something that taste like beef or pork but is not I would like to see that. Hopefully I will start having some things to post that I find pretty soon. Someday I would like for all of us to get together and detect. I have seen everyones face on here but we all look different in person. I would like to hear Seniorseeker preach, hear Ma read one of her poems, hear warthog play his guitar. Have mike to teach me some things about detecting. And listen to everyone elses detecting stories and shake yall's hand in person. Hopefully that will all happen some day. If not here on earth we will all see each other when we get home and we will have a good ole time. GOD is so good. If I don't post a lot I still visit about once a day and check up on yall.

If not here we'll meet in Heaven (but I don't think we be detecting (-:). Personally I don't get out too much anymore, as I sold my truck & rely on public transportation & it doesn't go everywhere I use to go to detect. Guess it's time to find some new places.

Hi Travis, Thanks for your post and I hope you post more often but I understand that it is difficult to post on detecting when a person doesn't get out often or at all...like me! I am back and in my Duplex in Cuba, MO now and signed up with DISH for TV and Internet Service, so I can read and post messages again! I sure missed ya'll and glad to be back! Hope you, Liz and Loren are well and doing okay...I still get very tired and exhausted easily but I'm still living... Praise GOD in Jesus' name! Amen! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Hello Travis sounds like your summer is off to a great start. I don't post as much as I use to either. Seems as if all the personal posts get buried way too fast over here and it is impossible to carry on a conversation. Might start spending more time on the beach or tesoro forum.

Sandtick said:
Hello Travis sounds like your summer is off to a great start. I don't post as much as I use to either. Seems as if all the personal posts get buried way too fast over here and it is impossible to carry on a conversation. Might start spending more time on the beach or tesoro forum.
yeah I use to visit this forum the most. But all the good post bury these kind of post. I like to hear about our life's and about detecting.

Amen brother. WTG on the two hats great buy I would have snatched them up! Wished we could have hooked up while I was down Thurs - Mon, but it just could not happen. We will hook up one of these times!