Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a good hunt yesterday….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
1916 merc still in the hole and you can see the imprints of both sides including the date. ( no D mint ) 1904 V nickel, two wheats 1920, 1911. a couple bucks in clad and several misc.Then later that evening I found this Panama coin in my change.
[attachment 332600 IMG_2399.JPG] [attachment 332601 IMG_2401.JPG]
[attachment 332602 IMG_2417.JPG] [attachment 332603 IMG_2418.JPG]
[attachment 332604 IMG_2415.JPG] [attachment 332605 IMG_2414.JPG]

Nice finds Mike. I found one of those coins in the bottom picture in some change about 18 years ago.
I noticed today that they bush hogged the field I relic hunt in. I haven't been in about 4 months. I might try to go this afternoon if it cools down. It is in the 90's now.

Congrats on both the good hunt and on the foreign coin! When I was finally looking through my brother's finds and collectibles, he had several foreign coins including lots of Canadian Coins! He worked in Green Acres trailer court where people camped with their RVs and many of them were from Canada and some of their RVs were very expensive! Also, lived near the beaches and probably found a lot of foreign coins when searching them! He was also in Germany, Japan and etc. in the 1960's so I would say some of his coins were collected then! Anyway had a heyday looking through them! He had Wheaties, too, which I don't know the dates, as my eyes are so bad that I can't see the dates and/or the mint marks! Need a really good magnifier or jeweler's glass! SAD!! Keep on; keepin' on, grandpa! :) :angel: Ma