Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a blessed day with family...

Missouri--Ma Betty

My daughter, Susan, came by and picked me up to go to my granddaughter's and her husband's home in Rolla, MO about 25 miles from my Duplex in Cuba, MO. My sister came later to their home and we enjoyed birthday cake with my great-grandson Dylan (17) and my great-granddaughter Eve (15) ! They were born two years apart on the 4th of July and celebrate their b'days together each year! We had some nice burgers and hot dogs before the cake from the grill and admired my great-grandson, Benjamin who turned one June 26! He is sure growing into a handsome little boy...but a mama's baby as of now....most do this at about a year to two years...mom is their safety net! :thumbup: Had a great day and 4th of July but came home tired and Susan had to drive back to Ste. Genevieve, MO where she and the rest of the family live! 'Twas a nice sunny and not so hot day, so was outside for part of the day! I don't get out often so was a treat to me! Hope ya all had a great 4th of July, too! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Thanks Mike, as it was! Jennifer and Brian have a nice family, even with the age spread from one year to 20....like raising a second family and she works part-time as a hospital nurse and Brian works in Ft. Leonard Wood in the National Guard! Two busy people but the other children do help take care of the younger ones! May God Bless! Ma

Sounds like a great time. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you, Travis, as I don't get out very often and when I do it is nice to enjoy family and the outdoors! Hope your 4th was great and enjoyable with Liz and Loren! Hope you can get out often and find the goodies while having fun outdoors! Amen! God Bless! Ma