Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had 15 hours to MD in Europe... I'm spoiled! :clapping:

SeattleALE

Hi All!

I was on business for a week and a half in Europe recently and took my Explorer II in the hopes of getting a little ground time. It was tough! Short wet days and meetings during the few daylight hours really limited my time. I got about 15 hours total in two fields that had been recently plowed. The first was in Germany and the second in Sweden. Here are a few of the best finds. The two hammered coins are from Germany while the sad looking coppers are from Sweden. In any condition, these finds top my list to date and I'm feeling a little spoiled! How will I be satisfied again! I don't think 15 hours in Seattle will produce anything even close!

Happy Hunting!
SeattleALE

Boy, that ground sure is rough on some of those old coins. But at least you know exactly what they are and how old also. Those Pfennings are in nice shape for how old they are. And I think you are right that 15 Hrs in Seattle isn't going to even come close to the excitement you had when you dug these Foriegn Beauties. But Good Luck and HH anyways.:thumbup:

Makes any old stuff I have look "new."
Beautiful old coins,must have been quite a buzz!

HH

Snowy:twodetecting: