Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

guess i'll jump the gun and wish everybody a happy thanksgiving

david(tx)

and remember what it's all about,and if you spend it with a bunch of family i hope you don't get into a bunch of squabbles over petty stuff.bite that tongue now:nono:,you can make it one day for a whole year.can't remember when our canadian neighbors observe their thangsgiving but if my memory serves me right i'm pretty sure y'all have one,in any case enjoy yours.:thumbup:

We will be headed north tomorrow afternoon and be there until sunday. I will drop in at the library every day to make sure Sunny is being good.

I would have Fred tend to her but he has been absent of late!!:blink:

bet it's a little to cold for the kayak:),i hope sunny doesn't make her husband do all the cooking for thanksgiving,from the looks of her toast,i'd hate to see her dressing:).

Sunny's dressing. She carries on Mom's recipe and does a wonderful job! It is GOOD stuff.

After I eat, all I have room for is a piece of chocolate pie! Can't wait.

Carol and I are doing Meals on Wheels for some shut-ins in the morning and moving on to Christian Ministries Church to help serve bus loads of the underprivilaged. Then off to a few friends houses and to Lindas.

Everyone have a nice Thanksgiving and be safe.

Lil Brother:)

tommorow morning, and the chocolate pie was made just for you! Both are mother's recipes and I feel her with me, guiding me to put in just the right amount of sage, and broth! It took me about three years to master it, but now I think I have it down pretty good!

God Bless you and Carol for your giving nature, and all the good work you do. I made a double batch of dressing, so there will plenty of extra for you to take some home! Can't wait to see you. ILY, Linda