Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTI 2500 Instructional DVD and VHS

BILLinOK

Is there any difference between the GTI 2500 DVD and VHS? I noticed the DVD was twice as long as the VHS.

The difference I think is because the DVD includes instructions for the 1500 too.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I contacted Mary at Garrett's (thanks Bill) and she said that the DVD was longer because it included the GTI 1500 also. She's sending me the DVD to check out though......Bill

The GTI DVD has both the GTI 1500 and also the GTI 2500.
The DVD is much better than the video as it has been set up so as you can select different headings for each unit.
This saves you a lot of time trying to find a particular thing on the detector.
Hope this helps out.
All the best from Down Under.
Phil