Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTI 2500-great machine-found first silver on 4th time out

GetRdone

REceived the 2500, Apr 5th, then winter made a comback, and couldn't get back out till the 9th, went to the ghost town, I had permission to hunt and found a 1902 IH at 5" down, then another round of bad weather and when it straightened up, turkey hunting season opened, not a good time to be there, so had to find an alternate site, received permission to hunt a private yard locally today, and it was graet, the machine is dead on with its target ID, dug a washington quarter, 1944-D, at 5' and a 1876-CC Seated Liberty quarter at 7", a 1945 wheat at 4" and a clad quarter and 2 toy cap guns, they were down between 8-10", both broken, you fellows were right this is one GREAT machine, would post some pictures , but don't have a camera or know what all is involved in being able to do so, maybe later, any way thanks again for your opinions, God Bless.:thumbup::detecting:

Yeah I use a scanner for all my stuff and I have a digital camera. With a scanner you can scan and display anything, pics, text, objects, etc. Catch them on sale and you can pick one up for fifty bucks or less.

Bill

Got to looking at what I thought was only a printer, it also has scanner on it, I'm going to have to look for my manual on it and see if I can understand how to make use of it, and whats involved in getting the images posted to the forum, thanks Willy.

Being gray headed and a little slow with this new technoligy, I have got to do some reading and fiqure it out, maybe with any luck it won't take to long, but hate to pass up a nice day, when I could be out swinging the detector.