Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gta 500 comes up trumps again

brrttpaul

hi all went on a rally today an anyone that seen my earlier posts will know most other members have minelabs exII. well i went into a field that had been done by them and found a coin (irish king george III or II in bad condition) the point im making is it was at least 10 inches down on pasture land.i had the sensitivity quite high so the md was chattering quite a bit but i knew the false signals so wernt to worried.when i went over the coin i had a clear sound i pinpointed and it showed at 10 when i dug it it was deep so i was really pleased with my find so the gta 500 cant be that much diff from the minelabs i really am thinking of getting a newer garrett like the gti but dont know much about them i dont think they that diff but i like the thought of having a bigger coil for large fields as i said im still learning so perhaps its a gimmick type thing cheers for now
Paul

We had a guy in our club that went to a hunted out park and pulled 3 dozen Indian head pennys out at 14 inches just because he new his Eagle Spectrum better than anybody else in the club. Way to shine.:beers:

As I always say, it's 90% operator and 10% machine. I have a buddy who still hunts with an old Compass 77IB TR ( circa 1971 ) and he will thump your butt just about every time.

Bill

WTG on the find :) But I think it was Bill that once said 100 people can hunt a field or park and still not find everything. Even when you grid the field you still have a chance of missing something. But all in all your find just proves what we already knew....GARRETT ROCKS :super:

HH

Steve

OH and to answer the thing bout the GTI's....you think your spoiled now.....Lets just say you'll love em.