Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GTA 1000

04 Diesel

Thinking about upgrading from my Ace 250 to a GTA 1000, will I be happy with the GTA 1000? Is it a better detector? It will mainly be used for coins and relics. Thanks.

Stick with the ACE 250. Save some more $$$ and get a GTP or GTI series detector. Here's a link to the Garrett Detectors...

http://www.garrett.com/hobby/products.htm

-lighter
-less batteries
-probably same depth with similar coil in similar ground
-faster reset time, faster target response
-variable coil options
-loves gold

<center>

Mmmmmmm, you are now talking about a 20% increase in depth. I would consider those two machines par with each other, but the GTAx will give you more target ID information. No doubt about it...the GTAX 1000 is a hot machine and doesn't come up for sale too often

The 1000 has a lot of features not found on the 250 - 24 notch - surface blanking - audio boost - last mode switching - accept/reject - hip mountable battery pack - automatic ground balance in disc mode - salt elimination. A lot of these are still in use.

Bill