Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

growing lines at the PUMPS--Gas prices shooting to the moon--Will this wake up spiritually blind & deaf people to--

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Biden & Obama-Bin OSama's HardCore Administration? Gas prices higher & gas scarcer--wait until cold weather or another unusual COLD winter like was had in Texas & on the East Coast last winter! How bad will everything have to reach or become to shake the FOOLS AWAKE enough to understand what has happened & is happening to our nation, The USA, & to all who forget God Jehovah is REAL & He controls everything according to our prayers & love for Him in Jesus'name! Think there is no GOD? -- Than continue on this pathway to HELL on Earth & at the death of the mortal body & see what awaits? But too late when our last breath is breathed to call upon Jesus than for His help & His mercies! Today is the day of repentance for His FORGIVENESS by seeking Jesus & turning our whole lives & Righteous way of living to Him in serious prayer & dedication in serving Him & not the old lying devil satan. who is very real, also! God says, Repent & turn from your wicked ways & then He will forgive us for sinnig against His Son, Jesus & America, One Nation dedicated to Him by our forefathers, who also fought & died for our U.S. Constitutional FREEDOMS which are also God's Freedoms given us by the same Documents & the Holy Bible! Heed what is said & written & WE WILL WIN THIS SPIRITUAL WAR fought between Good & Evil--IF NOT --Just be happy in doing EVIL until DOOM DAY Happens!! If (WHEN) we pray & truly BELIEVE we can WIN with Jesus & WE WILL! Amen! Ma

YEP,its here big problem gas shortages are starting and Beetle Biden already in his basement safe and sound:nopity:.Lord help us times are changing fast,my friend next door was looking for refrigerator they told him no one was making them anymore?:eek:No one wants to work anymore so businesses cannot function at all:rolleyes:Next thing will be food and other supplies folks get ready pray,pray,pray:huh:

YEP,its here big problem gas shortages are starting and Beetle Biden already in his basement safe and sound:nopity:.Lord help us times are changing fast,my friend next door was looking for refrigerator they told him no one was making them anymore?:eek:No one wants to work anymore so businesses cannot function at all:rolleyes:Next thing will be food and other supplies folks get ready pray,pray,pray:huh:
Yes--Food will get scarce because the BIG OLD BAd wolves HAVE BOUGHT or stolen & STILL ARE lots OF acreage & WATCH HOW FOOD WILL BE GROWN & DISTRIBUTED--NO yearly or 6 months vaccines or not agreeing with GOV unlawful RULES --NO FOOD OR VERY LITTLE--lOTS OF price GOUGING by Bill Gates & many others! He & his wife splitting up --hope she takes him to a cleaning & the Suckerburgs (FB) are taken to a cleaning, too, & sentenced to GITMO eventually---God's Timing is Conqueror & Healer over all things!

Pray & seek Jesus to be led on His lit path of Righteousness every step of the way! We must LEAN on Jesus & not our own understanding until WE WIN THIS SPIRITUAL WAR OR we're taken Home to our glorious Home far above the Clouds of Glory, Jesus was taken Home on, after arising from His crucifixion death by arising ALIVE & WELL after His Resurrection Day! Sure hope ours comes soon to live FREE & Happy with Jesus, forever! Amen! GOV NEWSOM bribing California Farmers & ETL to reelect him instead of throwing THE EVIL Satan servant out of office! Whose money buys EVIL favors?--SADLY it's the TAX PAYERS! Ma

I wouldn't say safe & sound because both the Devil & God know exactly where he is! Ma

Good mercy folks the gas pipeline was attacked by Ransome ware ,this people will attack any business that falls asleep like they were WAKE UP AMERICA they know we are a weak nation now with beetle Biden in charge:eek:.All nations are trying us out and see how weak we are,China,Russia,Iran and north Korea think we are weak now? Wait till wondering Kamala takes over bidens job all:devil: is going to break lose we are facing 4 senators that are Muslims and they hate Israel and christians!!You can throw in Bernie Sanders since he is a super communist .Russia is where he spend his honeymoon:wacko:

Attachments

• christians.png
    christians.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 111
  • SmellIncompetence.jpg
    SmellIncompetence.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 108
  • america needs God.jpg
    america needs God.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 116
  • china great.jpg
    china great.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 112
  • islam.jpg
    islam.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 111
  • mohumand.jpg
    mohumand.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 115
  • pray.jpg
    pray.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 114
  • traitors.jpg
    traitors.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 113
Good mercy folks the gas pipeline was attacked by Ransome ware ,this people will attack any business that falls asleep like they were WAKE UP AMERICA they know we are a weak nation now with beetle Biden in charge:eek:.All nations are trying us out and see how weak we are,China,Russia,Iran and north Korea think we are weak now? Wait till wondering Kamala takes over bidens job all:devil: is going to break lose we are facing 4 senators that are Muslims and they hate Israel and christians!!You can throw in Bernie Sanders since he is a super communist .Russia is where he spend his honeymoon:wacko:
Traitors are not only killed BUT aren't honored & awarded for the EVIL they do! Evil gets rewarded while Good gets dishonored & charged as Criminals with Prison Time! But one thing is for sure God's just Justice will hit satan's wicked servant SINNERS in their behinds as He casts them down into the Lake of Burning Fire & are punished forever because the souls of unbelievers, who kill, steal & destroy God's People & their moral Godness in this corrupted Sinful World, will face their sentences of punishment on God's Final Judgement Day--The wrath of God Jehovah is an AWFUL thing to face--but need not be because all sinners can Repent & accept the forgiving love of Jesus--which is PERFECT in giving each new born creation in Christ Jesus everlasting life to be dwelling with our Lord & savior in His love, mercy & grace forever!

God died & defeated satan & lived again so that He could love you as His own child adopted into His family where in His Peace, Joy & Glorious Kingdom each of us by Repentance & loving Him are blessed with His JOY unspeakable forever after! Eternity is only one breath away--Have you made your decision to belong to God's Family with Jesus as your Bro, Friend & All in all from this day forward to everlasting God's new Jerrusalem City in His Brand New World --with new heavens & a new earth? He has gone to prepare a place with a beautiful mansion for you, me & whosoever will truly believe He is REAL & Lord of ALL & Master over everything & everyone!Oh, come now & seek Jesus with all your heart, mind & soul, as you will never regret serving Jesus BUT never satan & his followers for they hate you & me and only have evilness & heartaches of suffering in this world for everyone--EVEN themselves!

God's Holy Spirit is our GUIDE giving us POWER to endure & overcome all things satan throws at us to tempt us into sinning against our One & Only God Jehovah in His Holy name, Jesus! He is God with us & never lies nor fails in Who He is & the GOODNESS He will do for His own family as ADOPTED JEWS! We may suffer & have trials in this life But God, our Heavenly Father, wataches over & provides for His Family & will never. ever forsake His Children, although we have the choice to leave Home & run away to serve the old, lying Devil again--but we will suffer the consequences of serving Evil & turning our backs on our loving Creator Who made all things for us to go forth & multiply by having families of our own that without constant loving guidance from Him, satan's temptations destroy homes & splits up famlies where troubles do abound on every side--because breaking up & having multiple families & different fathered & mothered children in supposedly one household joined together by divorces & remarriages as jealosy & discontent cause trials & shakeups in the mixed up families which only Jesus can help give happiness by leaning on & trusting in Him!

The house hold of agodly family is marriage between a man & a woman (hopefully mostly godly by faith in Jesus Chriat) God over man, man ruling Spiritually with woman & walking side by side in agreement in loving & caring for any & all children (born naturally or adopted) & raising them in the admonition of the Lord God & obeying His Holy Word, Jesus! This is not a perfect world but studying & doing the works of God in the families & in the communities around us goes a long way for Peace by helping & loving our neighbors! I wish I knew all this growing up & in my own marriage BUT REMEMBER it is never too late to start over & be ourselves & the families Jehovah God wants us to be by truly having Believing Faith in Jesus, Who did everything He could to give us life & give it more abundantly by LIVING DAILY for Him & loving each other! God Bless & remember all our Prayers & Hopes are in Jesus by leaning on & trusting in Lord Jesus Christ & NO OTHER! Amen! Ma

Yep beetle brain Biden is really going to fix us now we are buying OIL from Russia and the ARABS :shock:Gas prices are creeping up fast.Good mercy LORD we are ready to go before the roof caves inn.Prices are going out of sight at the grocery store and will get worst :blink:If you drink coffee :coffee:you better stock up.\
We have had 6-8" of rain and the mosquitoes are carrying IV'S with them and singing there's power in the blood.

Attachments

• cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    cartoon-right-direction1.gif
    140.5 KB · Views: 107
  • airplane dive.jpg
    airplane dive.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 107
  • e0079724_53cb75f19c2ba.jpg
    e0079724_53cb75f19c2ba.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 112
  • gas pump 2.jpg
    gas pump 2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 109
  • gas trade.jpg
    gas trade.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 120
  • digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 108
  • america  holy bible.jpg
    america holy bible.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 113
Yep beetle brain Biden is really going to fix us now we are buying OIL from Russia and the ARABS :shock:Gas prices are creeping up fast.Good mercy LORD we are ready to go before the roof caves inn.Prices are going out of sight at the grocery store and will get worst :blink:If you drink coffee :coffee:you better stock up.\
We have had 6-8" of rain and the mosquitoes are carrying IV'S with them and singing there's power in the blood.

God is still very much alive & on His THRONE , Who truly cares for us (His Human Creations) for like a LOVING Mother & Father, He takes care of us by our yielding to His Holy Word & following in His FOOTSTEPS! Will He lead us astray? NO!! But satan will & does, the Liar & Murderer of all human-beings, whom he hates, for God Created us in His own image in His wonderful name of Jesus, and if we stay with Him, we WILL win this war between Good & Evil! God's AGAPE LOVE WINS over all hate & the Evil DOINGS & corrupted DOERS of iniquity! Let us turn love around & do good by loving one another & prayng for their souls to be saved unto EVERLASTING LIFE for the soul of man never dies --our whole being of life on earth & in living in God's Glorious Kingdom is in our soul containing the DNA of the blood given us by both our human mother & father & then saved unto eternal life by Jesus' purifiying our blood by washing all Confessed & Repentant SINS by believing in & accepting Jesus as savior with His pure cleansed blood washing us clean by His forgiving grace of loving each of us so much that He died in our place by bearing for each of us our sins as He gave up His Holy Spirit & died, He wants us adopted as Jews into His Family & escape satan's stronghold of committing Sin by knowing Jesus as our own Personal Savior, Who knows best for each blood-washed Child of God when we accept Him as the LORD of our lives on earth & for living in Heaven so beautiful & Fair!

His love is so powerful that we can forgive one another by giving our ALL to Him, Who tosses all anger & unforgiveness into His sea of forgetfulness by letting the Joy unspeakable of Jesus infill our souls! Let not the shaddow of one little bitterness be able to be cornered in your mind to slowly increase & have to be cast out again! I have, although I remember & bring it back for posting, I don't have hate & anger, just a reminder not to fall in that entrapping hole again & to rejoice even more like Martin Luther King when he said, "We will overcome" & we will & I did! Jesus is FREEDOM & I am truly FREE with Him!

I don't know who this is written for, BUT God wanted this written this morning & may the whosoever(s) receive & believe every letter & word given to help them forgive, endure & overcome all things! Bye for now! Tami tells me, It is shower time when we both end up WET!! :lol: God Bless, WE THE PEOPLE, for we are the GOV'T or should be by taking a RIGHTEOUS Stand for GOD & THE USA! Amen! Ma

Yep I doubt most will get it but I pray they will see and turn their eyes upward!
Mark

Well went to the grocery store its a super type store that never fails people.Been shopping there for 50 years when I walked in I noticed something wrong there were empty shelves every place .There's something wrong here :shock: mostly all can goods and other items were missing at least 50% were gone:unsure:Looks like its been like that for a week:shrug:.Could this be a warning that's what is coming in the near future :look: Hmmm,gas is still going up close to $ 3 a gallon.Several items still going up $ 2-$ 3 each.Anyone have an opinion on this:wave:

Well went to the grocery store its a super type store that never fails people.Been shopping there for 50 years when I walked in I noticed something wrong there were empty shelves every place .There's something wrong here :shock: mostly all can goods and other items were missing at least 50% were gone:unsure:Looks like its been like that for a week:shrug:.Could this be a warning that's what is coming in the near future :look: Hmmm,gas is still going up close to $ 3 a gallon.Several items still going up $ 2-$ 3 each.Anyone have an opinion on this:wave:
Usually things get worse before they get better & the Obama & Biden & Soros & ETL Administration intend to make it so! We Christians & faith believers will have to lean on & trust in Jesus more & more & help one another as best as each person & family can! God has to allow Evil to go to the deepest depth to reveal & remove all the wicked servants of satan & his demonic spirits from the Crooked GOV ORGS as needed --The swamp critters are deeply planted in each party & others, too!

Wait upon God to do His good work through His People & good Prophets (Great REVIVALS) to gradually turn EVILNESS around to more moral & righteous BELIEVERS in Jesus to turn the Sinners into Jesus Believers, doing His goodness by following in His footsteps & turning away from & denying satan as their god for he isn't! Is it time for TRUE BELIEVING SAINTS to be RAPTURED, as Jesus catches God's Children up, up & away off Earth, dead or alive, & then the GREAT TRIBULATION with its lawlessness will be in every nation?? Don't know! BUT God is doing something in His TIMING to fulfill His plans & not ours!

The Bible is our Manual while on earth to live by for a better life with PEACE that passes all human understanding because understanding & doing God's Holy Commandments is far better than the human minds without the Baptism of God's Holy Spirit, Who guides those truly loving & believing Him in ALL His Gospel TRUTH! Jesus is our Burden Barer; so let us lay them down at His feet & not take them up again; so we can rest in PEACE knowing He is doing a Good Work in us & all Who love & believe in Him for He is THE TRUTH Who sets us free, although it doesn't look that way all around us! Pray for God to help guide & direct you & your loved ones in what to do to be saved & their souls kept safe from being cast into the horrible throes of Hell Fire!

Jesus is the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE to be saved & safe in Almighty God, the Creator of everything & Who is in Control of everything, & never forget that though this MORTAL BODY dies before Jesus' coming, our soul lives on because of EVERLASTING LIFE in the PURE Blood's Shed cleansing of whosoever sincerely believes Jesus is Savior, Lord & King of all --saved or unsaved & 'tis His joice where we spend eternity on God's final Judgment Day by our souls' condition on the day we meet Jesus face to face & declared guilty or not guilty by our repentance & His forgiveness of all our SINS against Him! Jesus bore our sin's stripes upon Himself & by believing faith in Him. we are freed from those guilty sins that condemn us--Jesus is the REDEEMER Who has already did what was needed to free our souls from fiery hell, death & the grave! I pray others will love Him like He loves each of us & how I love Him!

God Bless--May we be freed from Evil doings & Evil Doers, quickly, but we must wait upon the Lord, Who is the only One by His Creating all there is to fix all there is--WHEN HE SEES & FIXES all His creations, the heavens & the earth & human-beings now or later--He is going to make all things NEW AGAIN, for us to live & be blessed in His Joy Unspeakable & full of GLORY, eternally--Being New Heavens & a NEW Earth without end! Amen! Ma