Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ground was soft enough to give up some silver!!!

Mark kus

The black 1964 was totally encrusted found on the beach figured it was silver it was 1964 barely,
So today I said I’m sticking local and it’s a big old park from the 1920’s I’ve never done well here on the beach
So I stuck to the grassy parking area which is huge!
As I was walking from my car just onto the parking lot a nice high tone very deep first coin was a 1918 merc!
Off to a good start or not!
Well 3 more Rosie’s 1949 1946 and a 1956 after a couple hours hunting and some modern clad not to bad I’ll be hitting
This spot tomorrow again!
Park 2 5 tones 22 sensitivity recovery speed 5-6..
HH
Mark

Well done Mark, might be a day or two before I dig again around here, -2 last night :(
Jeff

Heres a picture of the parking area in the early 30’s and the park pre dates this photograph so I know there’s a good chance at some barbers or seated being found!

Another good hunt! Yes...We are also frozen in. -6 this morning and a wind chill of -23....

Ted S said:
Another good hunt! Yes...We are also frozen in. -6 this morning and a wind chill of -23....
Yeah I was going today but we had temps in the 20’s so today I will just check out a old field that was turned into
A baseball field now it’s back to being a field

I went back today super cold 30 out with windchill probably 10 ground frozen only one good find today too cold lol !!
1935 merc same settings