Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ground tracking

i am using factory coin and jewelry program with vco on and modulation off..i do the ground balance and the aroows go in both directions after about 6 pumps and usually reads about 13 inches..i read that you can check ur ground balance if you hold coil in the air and pull trigger ...while doing that lower the coil and the threshold should raise a little...when i lower mine to the ground the threshold goes silent and silent when reachs the ground with pinpoint but sometimes it works good....i always find a clean spot to balance....also. sometimes when i pinpoint aa target the sound disappears and the bars still give a reading...any thoughts on this...thanks for all the other great info on my other posts

When lowering the coil you should not touch the ground. The threshold should not go higher lower. The pin point problem you mention has been covered in detail in pass post. You can do a search. You have to make sure you move the coil to the side of the target and then pull the trigger.