Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

green dream machine produces delicious fishes ring 1 of 1

lien

Hi from the LIEN really starting to warm to my new best friend the 1350 .went on an early morning hunt on the beautiful Murray river Australia cloudy conditions were great as the weather was cooler this green mate of mine is starting to teach me a thing or two about swishing .finds were kids toy truck three flowered broach earring 20 coins totaling $8.01 AUS and nice silver, fish ring ,cant read the weight as too small but it seems like the fun has just begun as i am starting to pick up some of the finer points of this great machine thanks to everyone on this fine forum,who knows in the future i may be able to give someone some helpful advice in the future.

Regards LIEN OZ

:garrett:thanks uncle willy always on hand with an encouraging comment
much appreciated

Regards LIEN OZ

It is surely one of a kind, isn't it. :). That GTP 1350 is really a great machine. Find it, size it and dig it! And it only takes seconds except for the digging part. It is my favorite all around machine except the winter, where I switch over to the Yeller Feller. looking forward to seeing some more pics!
<center>