Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

green detectors-needs your help:pulltab:

yanivriz

hey guys!
I live in Israel,and today received my first metal detector-the bounty hunter 3300.
I went strait away to the nearest beach at Tel-aviv,and realized I'm the only one in this country who ho has a metal detector (if i ignore all the security Gard's at every mall).
i found a lot of coins,but no silver or gold jewellery.

where is the best place at the beach to find jewellery? is it at the shore itself? or should i stay at the sand,were all the people are sitting?
maybe i should go to school yards? or publice gardens? (remember,every place i search is virgin to metal detectors+its legal,even at privet buildings yards).

here is todays find after 2 hours of detecting.

really appreciate any help,
regards,
Yaniv riz.

Welcome to the hobby! I'm sure you're not the only one in the country with a metal detector. And to answer your question: swimming beaches are the best location to find gold and silver jewelry. Just make sure your discrimination is set low enough that you're still finding tin-foil (or else you'll miss smaller gold rings).

n/t

n/t

At low tide, check the area between high tide and low tide lines...if detector cant handle wet sand, check the high tide line anyway. Other than that, check slowly and carefully anywhere that people have been sitting/lying down/playing games (best not to go there when the people are still there doing these things:lol:) Good luck, Pete