Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great weekend!,,,,,

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Had our club spring hunt at an old fairgrounds. Here are my keepers, 3 wheats, one IH, an 06 Barber dime, a 44 Walking Liberty half, and on Sunday found a 67 Kennedy half (40% silver) Had a great time with many good friends. A first this weekend was 20 minutes of pea sized hail while we were digging.
[attachment 291156 DSC00605.JPG] [attachment 291157 DSC00606.JPG]

Wonderful finds Mike. Little by little my health & energy is improving thanks be to God. I was able to get out twice for short hints of approximately an hour. Didn't find much (.31 cents) but it felt good being out-of-doors.