Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great new beach spot bunch of silver!

Mark kus

This beach was about a 2.5 mile hike in pack pack water a cliff bar I’m good.
This beach I’m assuming has never been hunted with it being as small as it is I hunted beach 1 5 tones sensitivity 21 iron 1 recovery 6-7
The finds a real nice 1883 V nickel dateless Buffalo the SLQ is dateless D mint that was found at a overlook nearby my friend also hit a SLQ there.
1923 merc 1942 1943 1962 Rosie 1953 1946 1963 and the Washington was from another beach hunt 1964 and the ring was from the tear out basket ball
Court.
That had a interesting story the ring was made for the side show act JG Tater worlds tallest man at the time 8’4” I guess they sold them between 1905 and 1962
Made of pewter.
A nice piece to a buckle also and a nice flat button and a I believe artillery button ? Civil war?
And a ton of clad and 10 wheats
HH mark

Thanks man it’s a beach I will definitely keep going to who knows the 1883 V nickel I found there makes me believe there is definitely older silver there possibly another gold coin for me !

Ted S said:
Wow! You get more coins in one hunt than I have gotten all year!
Thanks Ted I love sharing my finds and seeing people’s finds I put a lot of time in and so do friends of mine this spot was told to me by a friend and he only hit the tip but went by boat.
Then went to another spot and found like 3 silvers one was a SLQ so I hiked to the beach first and found 7 silvers and a buff and the V and was very happy!
Next day I went to his spot where he found his SLQ and I pulled another from there and some clad...
I probably have already over 100 silver coins since Jan 3 walkers to but it’s time and location like the basketball tear out got a nice barber there ...

laplander said:
The "A" is a sweet find, what a haul Mark!!
I belive that's a artillery button? I cleaned it off and saw the A on it I was surprised!

Congrats on some great finds!