Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great hunt today with 4 firsts!!!

Old Sox

Went hunting today with arjim, and my brother in law. Had a big time and we found lots of stuff including .69's, buck and balls, pinfire cartridges, pistol bullets and more.

This is my take from the day:

3 buckshot
2 pistol bullets (1st for me)
1 pinfire cartridge (1st for me)
1 eagle cuff button (1st for me)
1 brass whatsit
1 brass rivet
1 1930 wheatie
1 1919 wheatie
1 1926 quarter (1st for me)

I have been hoping to find an eagle button for a long time, I was pumped.
Had a lot of trash digs also. I didnt get to find a .69 today, maybe next time.

Thanks for looking.

nice finds! Looks like you are getting to know your machine...I cannot wait to get a shot at learning mine!

n/t

Nice finds, Sox! (WH? (did some research)) I've only found one 3-ringer so far but that's not too bad considering I don't have Civil War battle zones to hunt.

[quote DFX-Gregg]I cannot wait to get a shot at learning mine![/quote]

Know what you mean Greg, Fighting this frozen ground is a serious limitation! Right now I'm trying to find places where digging is easier but they all seem pretty trashy. Think I'm going to head back today to a spot I just discovered that's pretty leafy and seems to have a bit less trash than everything else I've found so far.

Looks like we might have enough warmth here over the next week to thaw some of it.

great hunt sox...but I'm a little jealous that you are able to be diggin and my dirt is froze :cry: but what the heck at least somebody can be out huntin:thumbup: good job sox