Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GREAT find at yard sale , This weekend , You want beleive it !:clapping:

Antique lover

Boy was I happy when I seen this. (I think ) It is a Union Model 1858 , bull's eye canteen Still has the orig. stopper and EVEN the small chain on it. IT has been repaired around the bottom edge but many, many years ago. The guy also had a Confederate tin-drum canteen but 1/4 of it had been repaired with fiberglass and a very BAD job at that. Coundn't pay what he wanted for it , in the condition it was in.
Also got the VERY old stovepipe top hat as I call it. Only gave $15 for it. Can't say what I gave for the canteen. WIFE might read this . I got it for a good price. She would think I was crazy tho.

n/t

GREAT FINDS! I love the cased soldier image in the pic with the stovepipe hat. It too is awesome.

Doug

You will really draw a crowd if you wear that while hunting.:bouncy:

acasto said:
You will really draw a crowd if you wear that while hunting.:bouncy:
I'm not sure about that. Wearing that hat may cause people to give you a WIDE berth...or is that the plan?
HH
Scott